Life is like a game,throwing dice,making choices.Its a Bet,a Gamble,but everything is in your hands cause you hold the dice and you chose to gamble.Some result in Happiness,some Gloomy.Have no regrets cause we made the choice to play and choose in the first place.Dun talk to me bt God or Fate maker,although I'm very fine with religion.Religion is a reference to me,not dominance. Live the Life,Live the Game,Live the Iori Game.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

2nd Post

JunJie Mind 1 : My Inner personality is similar to this,like living in the block happy bt the Sky

Lame Rite this is my second post on this blog,so I named it 2nd post.
BTW I wanna say that my blog will have english,chinese,cantonese,whichever I feel like when I blog.


昨天今天都是令我心情低落的日子,原因是太阳。不知为何,有太阳好像运气也不好,做事时提不起劲,都没心情看。哈哈但下午天空也不错啦,乌云密布,也和朋友们有个晚餐。哇这个晚餐真厉害,都是在讨论一个朋友的总总行为以穿着。大概是,做朋友时说话不要太直lor,有时会令人很尴尬,难下台。还有la! 到朋友家时,不要穿到那么少la。要知道,不是每个人都有条件和气质穿短裙和紧身衣,有时还会有东施效颦的效果lor。

星期天的今天,也是我每每到父母的点心店帮忙的日子。我有说过我老爸是点心师傅吗? 哈哈,很出名wo。其实我好喜欢刁蛮任性的客人,因为他们令我单调且无聊的日子更好玩,我也喜欢玩他们。今天有个妇人,点了后便等我们送去给他,但送到后,她却点出了我们弄错了几样。帮她换是理所当然,但她却说,'你妈妈到底在想什么'。Wa她以为整个小贩中心只有她叫点心ar,忘记又不是很大件事。最后我还讲了她几句lor。

好了我写很多了,type 华文不容易

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

7:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home