Blood Saves Lifes + Squadron CNY Dinner

My Squadron : Southern Island Flight
See My Bandage!!! Cool!!!Wow Wat a day~~~
It was a early morning rite from the start. Waky waky at 0540 in the morning alr,cos got a duty as a vehicle commander to escort my peers to the terminal.1 hr of sitting in a non air con van.....great......super tired when I'm back to base. The rest of the day in camp passed by uneventfully.....haha early dismissal is one good event I guess ba.
Reached home at 1630,rather late.....cos that Ian ran off first then cant take his vehicle. hmm bo biang take my bathe quick lor,realise I'm dead beat tired after bathing.It was 1708,slack a while ba and sleep till 1730 b4 waking up and getting changed. Still have a shedule to catch.
Today is the day for my second blood donation,being 12 weeks alr since my blood donation.Since Outram is on the way to Hong Xing restaurant,so I went to donate lor.Haha I reached at 1800,so scared that I'll be late for dinner cos after checking up and stuff it was alr 1840 B4 I start to donate. Hey! It was much better than the first time where I nearly fainted due to lack of water and seeing stars.This time round everything went smoothly and I donated 450ml!!! Haha first time I stopped at 330ml,breakthrough le. Total blood Count : 780 ml more than 2 cans of coke!!! Then after tat I got a nice orange ribbon tied,shown in my pic.
I'm super heng,cos I reached at Hong Xing Restaurant exactly at 1930,NOT LATE. Dinner was ok lar,so was the service.....(hey in JunJie language it means its sucky). Haha but the mood was there but alas so many ppl are not there. It was gonan be Kian Yong's farewell event,quite a disappointment that not many ppl. Got a hong bao giving event too,each containing a TOTO tick,but no one got the luck to get it. Hmm after the dinner I tot there will be a round 2 where we will go KTV with weilong and ppl,ended up it was a false plan again......Ian the organiser has alr planned to meet up with GF. This is sad man not one time did the KTV session worked. Final thing b4 Kian Yong and Weida leaves leh!!!
NVM lar I also dunno say wat since Kian Yong and Weida also not very keen to go....hai~~~
But the day was well spent cos I donated blood!!! haha lets say that partly its because I feel that donating blood is a charity thing and it really comes from my heart. Also I feel that my life is really so smooth,good life,nice vocation,good friends,food and housing,that I think that its partly due to luck. But in this world nothing is everlasting,and I hope that by doing charity I can replenish or rather repay my luck for wat it does for me. Something like 1 drop of blood is 1 point of luck,haha lame.
Nevertheless,moral of the day is donate blood ba since its good for ownself too,and cherish watever u got,dun take things for granted



2 Comments:
I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»
1:09 AM
Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»
7:23 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home