Life is like a game,throwing dice,making choices.Its a Bet,a Gamble,but everything is in your hands cause you hold the dice and you chose to gamble.Some result in Happiness,some Gloomy.Have no regrets cause we made the choice to play and choose in the first place.Dun talk to me bt God or Fate maker,although I'm very fine with religion.Religion is a reference to me,not dominance. Live the Life,Live the Game,Live the Iori Game.

Monday, July 10, 2006

Italian Job

Yar Yar Laf Laf ~~~

Just laugh at my prediction for the finals which blew out from say like 7th min from the start of the 18th World Cup in Human History. Haha the results : Of course I lost money rite.

Yest I bet a total of 110 bucks.........cos of that toopid Shi Howie, say next time we bet is 2 yrs at Euro 2008, so finals must whack alr. Haha I took the bait, wats losing more when I'm alr losing. So I bought 50 bucks on Italy win by 90 min, thats very possible lor, 10 bucks each on 1-0,2-0 (Blew it so fast at 7min) , 10 bucks each on 1 and 2 goals, Draw-Draw and Draw-Italy.

So from that it means I wn 2 ticks, 2 goals and DD, hmm got back 71 bucks........means I lost 40 bucks lar.....sian!!! and some more my Parents bought 40 bucks on France winning World Cup to support the older guys. Haha tought luck but it was a very exciting match watching with my family and eating supper cooked by Mom.

Zidane got a red card from doing a head butt.........I cant believe it man......wat did that Italian said to him sia......that'll be a bigger secret than the Da Vinci Code I reckon, haha


(The author is going crazy after losing 130 bucks this world cup, bringing it to 730 bucks losing to Singapore pools in his Punter Career....thats 2 times PSP mind u!!!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home