Life is like a game,throwing dice,making choices.Its a Bet,a Gamble,but everything is in your hands cause you hold the dice and you chose to gamble.Some result in Happiness,some Gloomy.Have no regrets cause we made the choice to play and choose in the first place.Dun talk to me bt God or Fate maker,although I'm very fine with religion.Religion is a reference to me,not dominance. Live the Life,Live the Game,Live the Iori Game.

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

"Yar Yar Knock it down 20 SNCO LAI"

"Besu Right!" I shouted,while executing a march instead of a salute to OC first. "Give me 20" came the reply from OC.

OH MY GOD I cant believe that I got pumped 20 for a stupid nervous mistake I made from today's utterly so non-standard Parade at the flight. Yar Yar so much for being a Senior Spect,still get pumped because of a mistake in front of all the guys in ur flight. Hey comeon, its not say that big a mistake rite, dun I even deserve some face as a volunteer IC for the day and getting the Parade done as best as I could with no practice for the past 1 yr?

Thanks man OC thats such a wonderful gift from u after ur course.

Haha well just venting my fustrations for the day in camp. Althou it was a Parade, but it wasnt that standard in the first place, but I wasnt spared the mini embarrassment of being punished in front of the guys in my flight. I give up, as I realise that althou it felt hurt to a certain extent, but I realise that being a Spect......no matter wat is still a Sai Gang warrior ( Do ur upmost, get the Most ) I dun think the drill conducted was bad in the first place.

Ok~~~My fustrations are vented out alr lar. School of thought acquired though....The embarrasment last for maybe a day or 2, and the feeling will be gone in say 3 days, so why am I being bothered by it? Haha I shdnt waste my energy I guess, just take it that no one will remember it......thick skinned has to be train to achieve greater stuff in the future.

But no matter wat I PISSED today and thats that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home