Reignite
Appreciation
That is the word which can be used to fully describe how I felt after the night celebration with my JC Class 03A01. It was a memorable 21th year of my life, complete with a element of surprize, amazement and satisfaction, dispite a lack of my precious TEAR DROPS, haha.
The day started off with a normal KTV session, with Alan pulling off all the stunts by singing Chinese Songs and Oldies. I'm quite out of shape today, due to headache arising from the sudden change in weather and air pressure. So the singing just goes on as usual without our Sky-dy.
Eventually after singing we were planning to go eat dinner, so Eileen and Meihui went toilet while Alan brings me on a ride to John Little, walk to PS, explore PS, and finally to Park Mall to look at fountains and draw his money. Nv did I in the world suspect wat Alan was doing. maybe the script was written so smoothly.
Haha the first shock came when Alan brought me over to Fish And Co to meet with Meihui. I was so stunned to see a whole table full of frens waiting for me sia! Ppl there were Sky-dy, Yunling, Zee-bra-crossing, Yang Hui, Jien! (nv see him for so long), and who else, forever late GERM. Think it was real good enough for so many ppl to be there, felt real satisfied alr. Then the present came, a self made video by Meihui Production Team™
(Taken on my bed, I sleep on Dinosaurs bedsheets)
Wah I tell you, the video was real power lor, really well coordinated, and content is real cool. Some more got all the things I like, including the person I admire most during JC days (well well maybe in Uni too)
Guess the least I could do was to be touched and cry rite......haha. Cannot lar, too jovial a person to cry. But the happinness and appreciation towards everyone was way above descriptions by words or expressed by tears. Its sort of like a fullfilment of my 21yr year by you guys, something which will remain etched and reminsic over the years to come.
Thanks for creating memories in the depths of me.
Ignition
I must confessed, that I have fall into the trap of post reality lately, unable to pull myself out of the shadows of the neccessary process of life, that is Parting.
I guess its still the same old story of my memorable Army life, which has left a emotion scar on me when I have to leave it. I guess it also overshadows the other wonderful things in life, making me feel uncertain bout how long friendship will last, and loss of energy to bother bout other new things that is happening. It is a regret, as I felt that it has been too heavy a burden on me and is affected how I interact with ppl.
Nevertheless, I think today has reignited the weak Yagami Flame that has residue in me. And I look forward to the days after the worst few months of the year.
There was a reason why Luffy in One Piece has a spirit and determination which can nv be flamed out. That is the energy generated from the importance of his frens are to him and a important word which links them together, "Comrades", that is.
Well finally, I have understood what the author of One Piece has been trying to put across.
The River reaches a waterfall, and on top of the cold, cloud-covered mountain summit, the purplish flame slowly reignites...



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home