Life is like a game,throwing dice,making choices.Its a Bet,a Gamble,but everything is in your hands cause you hold the dice and you chose to gamble.Some result in Happiness,some Gloomy.Have no regrets cause we made the choice to play and choose in the first place.Dun talk to me bt God or Fate maker,although I'm very fine with religion.Religion is a reference to me,not dominance. Live the Life,Live the Game,Live the Iori Game.

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Fishing Spot 5 : Tuas South Avenue


Wow it has been quite abit of time since I last post on my virtual blog. Quite a few things happened of course. Alot of things, but significantly not really,which explains my procrastination in updating my blog.

BTW blogger so weird one, creating a post is like a nightmare with all the functions gg hairwire.


Ok first thing first is the Meihui's birthday celebrations, codenamed "Operation PangSeh". It was the 3rd modification to our plans after "Operation Storm" and "Operation One-Sided Thinking". Well we are lucky that Sky got a car that nite, as we try to outsmart our dear MH as she run around Orchard road.....thanks hor. It was not until Mid Nite b4 we finally reached her hostel and had a chocolate fondure party!!! Quite cool.

Then another successful story recently my cycling expedition to Tuas South Avenues. It was a test of endurance as I cycle from Clementi to Boon Lay and to Tuas, which took me approx. 2.5 hrs b4 finally reaching the western most part of Singapore. Once there, its set up time for my rod and bait. Nibbles are felt, but alas no engagement. Well I guess I have to try another time. tough journey back and I just gave up at Boon Lay and took train home. Da da

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home