Life is like a game,throwing dice,making choices.Its a Bet,a Gamble,but everything is in your hands cause you hold the dice and you chose to gamble.Some result in Happiness,some Gloomy.Have no regrets cause we made the choice to play and choose in the first place.Dun talk to me bt God or Fate maker,although I'm very fine with religion.Religion is a reference to me,not dominance. Live the Life,Live the Game,Live the Iori Game.

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Drifting

Haha I took my IPPT in camp today!!! Wah sian lar I only manage to get a Silver award..........why,why, why. I got full points for all the stations you know, 12 Pull-ups,41 Sit-ups,Jumped 245 cm,Shuttle run 9.7s. Hey this is nearly like god like for a guy whu last took IPPT 6 mths ago k. But my killer station is the 2.4km run. I realli cannot take it lar,sounds like swimming did not helped. Well but anayway I put my award on hold, see whether I can train to get Gold B4 I ORD ba! 加油!

By the way I finally applied for my Driving Basic Theory Test with Sky le, I'm learning Manual ar, thou many ppl say Auto is enough, but I not Gu Niang k. Well next time I'll be able
to drift~~~wosh~~~~

I'll be taking private,heard that its not as Ex as school,Oh well,since I got Xue Jun's recommended tutor.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're starting to get old maybe? :)

8:17 AM

 
Blogger Iori said...

heh whus that

7:43 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»

7:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home