Malaysia Day 1 : Ah Gong 80th B'day

Yippe~~~finally arrived at Ah Gong's House located at Bentong,Pahang after a overnight bus ride,the smell of chicken shift and kampong is realli nice compared to Singapore's dusty roads sia. Wah I realise I super douper long nv come back liao,say 4 or 5 yrs,cant rem.
First part of the day was quite sian ba,but things got more fun when my cousins arrived one by one,bit of hard recollecting their faces........dey I nv see them for so long leh.....haha CNY everyyear nv go back mar. A excited Ah Gong also "picked up" a durian from the nearby forest and treat us to it!!!
The fun came at night ba,when we had the b'day dinner at a restaurant at the market area. Siao eh........first time I drank so much beer lor......say like 9 or more cups ba,tipsy alr. My cousins all got their face red from drinking......except for me.......cos my face too dark le,haha.
The touching part came when we sang the birthday song for Ah Gong,my mom even cried! I mean its realli heart warming that a person reaches 80 and is surrounded by his sons,daughters and a whole bunch of grandchildrens, cheers !

My Cousins were great fun,think cos we speak the common tongue of cantonese ba,something I realli lack back in Singapore . I sang K too!!!



2 Comments:
What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»
1:09 AM
Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»
7:23 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home