立場
Yippe~~!!! Today I'm back from shift again !!!
Wow quite a interesting week cos there has been a exercise going on,pilots firing like crazy. And........I got 9 days OFF when I came down shift !!! Yea!!!!
Haha but this shift has some stuff which isn't that well done and it has been another lesson for me. Well personally I always felt that everybody has his/her part to play,even for NSF,we are not paid to do nothing,and some things has to be initiated by power bearers such as Sergeants like me. This shift was slack, partly because there has been unclear instructions by OC that no one is suppose to do anything to change the "facilities". OBVIOUSLY ,I dun agree,but how in the world can I rebuke him rite,wat more my peers are very happy bt it that we do not need to do anything. I felt sandwiched.
The shift passed by, I felt uneasy on the 3rd day,and msg OC bt it, but he still did not give me clear instructions,and ask me to just listen to the officers. Oh well, my senior specialist is there too, so how far can I push? It was expected, that during debrief, OIC Mr Lim comment that we shd hav done work after the last day of exercise, but why was it not done. I felt very very VERY bad hearing that. After the brief,I went to speak to him privately and apologise for not expressing my stand firmly this shift, and that I'll not repeat this again.
U know wats the moral of the story?? yes its 立場 . The problem with me this time is that I swayed in my stand ,giving in to wat my senior and men said, and I did not bothered to call Mr Lim to ask him wat shd I do. Sometimes to acheive things in life, we must always have a stand, caring for feelings to too far a point will make yourself easily manupilated by ppl,and goals will not be achieved. I will learn from this lesson .



2 Comments:
What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»
1:10 AM
I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»
7:23 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home