Life is like a game,throwing dice,making choices.Its a Bet,a Gamble,but everything is in your hands cause you hold the dice and you chose to gamble.Some result in Happiness,some Gloomy.Have no regrets cause we made the choice to play and choose in the first place.Dun talk to me bt God or Fate maker,although I'm very fine with religion.Religion is a reference to me,not dominance. Live the Life,Live the Game,Live the Iori Game.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

~ 超級塞亞人4 登場篇 ~

-----------------------> I cant resist taking a pic with my Idol !!!

Its finally OUT !!! The Dragon Ball GT Super Saiyan 4 Edition of Gashapon is finally out !!!

Have I mentioned that I'm a Super Doper Fan of Dragon Ball series ??? Well it started the day when I was in Japan schooling when some fren gave me a card. From then on I had been a fan all the way till now!

Haha been waiting so long since collection for this to happen. Found the machines at IMM during a day out with my parents. Sian lor only manage to get 4 in total with Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta repeated once, lucky thing I manage to get Goku and Pan, and SUPER SAIYAN 4 GOKU!!!

HOW I WISH ~~~ I have more 1 dollar coins to spin a few more....... at last let me get the combined body of SS4 Goku and SS4 Vegeta, SS4 Gogeta........sian I will try again next time !!!

I always hear frens saying that these things are childish, JunJie grow up la and all that.........hmm but sometimes I realise Singapore environment realli makes ppl think that games and toys are useless, thats damn sad. And dun mention childish that word k cos games and toys are always relevant and its CHILDISH to think that they are mature when they dun play toys. Lets dun hide feelings and be true ~~~ Yippe ~~~ GOKU rocks !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home