Life is like a game,throwing dice,making choices.Its a Bet,a Gamble,but everything is in your hands cause you hold the dice and you chose to gamble.Some result in Happiness,some Gloomy.Have no regrets cause we made the choice to play and choose in the first place.Dun talk to me bt God or Fate maker,although I'm very fine with religion.Religion is a reference to me,not dominance. Live the Life,Live the Game,Live the Iori Game.

Friday, July 13, 2007

Last Working Day @ SPH

So after 7mths and 7 days, I have finally come to the end of my part-time career as Quality Control@SPH. Wats more significant of this day, is that I have reached a checkpoint in life, where I will be stopping my working life which has been ongoing for the past 2 yr and 7 mths and 7 days since NS enlistment.

How did my last day at SPH goes ??? Haha just as what I have always wished for.

A perfectly normal working day.

I got to do what I have been doing for the past few mths, get to eat at the canteen I always have my lunch, the same bowl of fish noodles which I have eaten for all fridays. And also, a group of colleagues to eat and make jokes at the table.










I also took some pictures of the sights I have been seeing, and my colleagues whom I have interacted for a period of time. The last day could nv have been more perfect with me reading the Strait times, Zaobao, Life, Newpaper as I work (slacking hor).

The time ticks away, and soon it was time to say goodbye to the familiar QC hall and colleagues.

I did not feel Sad or Happy, which was quite a vague thing to Kaka Renu. She felt sad ba I think? Haha. I some how feel that it was just a normal thing in life, where you come, and you go. Peace with the mind.

I also thought of 2 possibilities why I din feel that sadness of departing.

1) I have thoroughly enjoyed my stay at SPH, enjoyed and appreciated all the company that I had gotten from my job and colleagues.
2) After the worst departure in life ... from my dearest P.Pawai, nothing can make me any sadder alr.

I certainly hope that the reason is the first. Cos if its the second, it means I love myself too much more than others, since Pawai represents to a personal memory, whereas SPH represents my frens and my memories. But once again, even if its the second, I can still learn to love and care for others as I grow and learn.

Geez Kaka Renu is certainly gonna miss this "Xiao Di" of hers, after being colleague with me and enduring all the Lame acts of mine. Hey Hey, "Sad Times dun last, Tough Frens Does rite"(extract from army). Can always go out for dinner mar hor? She treated me to my favorite restaurant on Thu, Big Mac meal leh!!! Buay Pai

Looks like things is gonna speed up, reaching gear 4, haha. Must keep myself fit and happy for the ODAC camp and Start of School to come man.

So long SPH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home