Life is like a game,throwing dice,making choices.Its a Bet,a Gamble,but everything is in your hands cause you hold the dice and you chose to gamble.Some result in Happiness,some Gloomy.Have no regrets cause we made the choice to play and choose in the first place.Dun talk to me bt God or Fate maker,although I'm very fine with religion.Religion is a reference to me,not dominance. Live the Life,Live the Game,Live the Iori Game.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

KTV session wif Pri Sch Fren


WAH ! Chui La~!! I cant believe I reached 29 bucks for a KTV session !!! Haha ok lar well at least I manage to sing Tank's songs so it was quite nice. We had a mini brainstorming of who are the guest of the upcoming Chalet so that I can start calling mar.......oh no! talking bt it I still has not started yet!

Haha I'm very happy these 2 days of weekends,cos I manage to see "Billabong Gal" coming to my parents stall to order food. Wow she is gorgeous man! It was super funny on sat lar,the queue is getting long,and I spotted billabong gal queuing up too. Deep in my heart I was hoping that I would get the chance to serve her and not my mom. Looks like my mom knows it too,and she pretend to be attending to another customer. JUST when I was finishing with 1 customer and all set to charm her......" 小妹妹﹐要吃什麼?" my dad asked.WAH!!! Stunned Tio man!!! haha sian well it'll be too obvious if I continued to server her rite since the queue is soooo looong.....so I just have to serve the other customers and see her go away.

Hai~~~after that my mom and me mocked my dad lar,nv give me chance lor! Haha ok lar just today she came again!!! haha this time round I manage to serve her mom and she gave me a smile b4 she went away!!! Yippe 10 points!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

7:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home