Life is like a game,throwing dice,making choices.Its a Bet,a Gamble,but everything is in your hands cause you hold the dice and you chose to gamble.Some result in Happiness,some Gloomy.Have no regrets cause we made the choice to play and choose in the first place.Dun talk to me bt God or Fate maker,although I'm very fine with religion.Religion is a reference to me,not dominance. Live the Life,Live the Game,Live the Iori Game.

Thursday, April 27, 2006

SNCO........Toooo Fassst le ba !

Oh my god ! Today began as a normal day lor, maintenance on Pawai again, tot it'll be great cos the sky was my colour. It was cloudy and seems like gonna rain,perfect for a maintenance day haha.

Well the shocking news came when I reached West Coast Ferry Terminal. Mr Lim asked me aside to talk. And guess wat he said? SG Cruise is gonna get posted out due to Down-PES! OH NO!!!!!!

It means that I'll be taking over as SNCO(Senior Non Commissioned Officer) at this period...its a nightmare brought forward lor!!! So fast become senior spec liao lor.....means my Pawai time is shortening,better enjoy while I still can and get prepared to take up new challenges.

Cheers

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

1:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

7:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home