Life is like a game,throwing dice,making choices.Its a Bet,a Gamble,but everything is in your hands cause you hold the dice and you chose to gamble.Some result in Happiness,some Gloomy.Have no regrets cause we made the choice to play and choose in the first place.Dun talk to me bt God or Fate maker,although I'm very fine with religion.Religion is a reference to me,not dominance. Live the Life,Live the Game,Live the Iori Game.

Friday, September 15, 2006

依然範特西

Haha the moment of the year has finally arrived again! YESH! Its Jay Chou latest CD out in stores again!!! The title "依然範特西" reminds me of his first album which captures me, well yea it does again!

Although I din preorder due to unfavourable timings,I still got the wonderful poster of Jay Chou after looking for the best deal after 3 stores in LOT 1, yippe. Interesting trend I notice every year,my frens will say his album get worse and worse, is it? I think the standard remains ar, at least better than Tao Ze? haha oh well thats wat I think lar, I think his album is still worth the money and my patronage, you cant realli find such music nowadays,so lets not grumble over that 20 bucks and give in to piracy!

Hmm.....today heard some news bt ppl passing away and in dire condition,one is my Fren's grandma and my Uncle whu is very sick. My dad was crying over it on the phone while asking bt my uncle's condition. Personally, truthfully, I dun realli know how to react. Not realli sad but just have some thoughts that wat will happen if such events happen close to me. I guess I will be sad, but nevertheless, I make it a point here to say that I will still be optimistic bt it for any unexpected events, Miracles Does Happen when smiles and laughters are. Or rather, lets just cherish wat we have not and not lament when the Sun Sets Down the Horizon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home