格調
在今年內﹐已經有了三位人士向我推薦了所謂 ‵ 生意′ 的概念。 簡而來說﹐就是 Network Marketing。
第一位找上我的是一位Friendster 上的人﹐問我是否有意加入他正在擴展的生意。好奇之下﹐我便和他有所聯絡﹐並在他的邀請下到了貴公司聽他的計劃。
雖然我有聞Multi-Level Marketing 的企圖﹐但因為沒有接觸過﹐所以並不知到自己已身在其中。大概聽了講解之後﹐我也大略心中有數。
當然﹐到了第三次的邀請﹐狐貍也漏出了尾巴﹐直逼我簽下合同﹐要我成為他們的一份子﹐參與推銷保健產品和拉攏其他人成為我的下線。第二和第三位更是我的相識﹐開場白也是說什麼生意和投資﹐還敢敢開價一千五百塊作為買貨之用。他們的共同點﹐便是談及你以後的將來。說什麼父母老了還要養你﹐大學出來後前途渺茫﹐Network Marketing 才是成功之道﹐最厲害的就是死纏攔打着不放﹐志在必得的要你成為他們的下線。
但他們卻忽略了重要的一點........就是個人﹐也是我本身的 格調。
何為格調﹐就是一個人的性格和思想的頻調﹐也是一個人心中的定心針。每個人都有格調﹐重點是在與你是否有定力和決心維護﹐守護你的格調。我本身的格調﹐就是厭惡這些集團利用少年的上進之心﹐令他們財迷心竅﹐在為達到推銷產品而利用親朋戚友。做人不應做到這一步﹐應為情感是比金錢重要的﹐無須為了抄捷徑而出賣這份感情。無論他們如何說什麼只是與你分享Network Marketing 的好處﹐不會涉及你的家人和朋友。要卻記﹐天下界是沒有免費的午餐的﹐凡是要三思而後行。
本身的格調﹐便起了維護自己的人格的作用。
如果有一天Network Marketing 真的賺大錢﹐而之前呼籲我加入的人問我 〝是不是後悔當初沒聽我的話啊﹖′ 我有會如何呢﹖
後悔﹖哼﹐我會付諸于冷笑﹐毫無悔意之心。
男子漢說一不二。打從我拒絕他們後﹐我走我的人生大道﹐決不往後一瞄。我不管我當初的決定是否是對或錯。總之我就是不會被他人的談吐而使我本身的格調有所動搖。
天可變﹐地可變﹐但唯有我的格調是不會變要的。
你是否也有了這樣的領悟啊﹖ 哈哈
Ok lets switch back to Channel 5 as Alan Ang requested.
Just came back from another weekend shift again. Haha fishing campaign this shift isn't that outstanding, although I did caught a new type of fish I have nv caught before. Well the fish is a Flat Fish. Going by its name, it is a type of weird fish which is realli flat and both its eyes are on one side. It fought vigorously man, which gave me a first impression that its a big fish. Haha but when I pulled it out I was quite surprized and scared lar, who knows whether its poisonous or something rite. Well it was caught at the bottom of the sea, so I guess it has got the same nature like a stingray ba. This shift I caught 15 fishes, haha all released back to the sea, Dead or Alive.
Some Pics, Enjoy!


Oh yar some interesting event this shift. While I was walking down to the jetty to do some afternoon fishing, I heard some war cries from Nicky and Nicole down at the beach. Haha first thought which came to my mind was that they found some game to kill liao, must be the monitor lizard we saw the other time. Sure enough, it was the monitor lizard. From far it looked like a sea snake thou, luckily its a monitor lizard. Nicole scary cat as ever lar, so Nicky did the job and bite the monitor lizard throat, flung it a couple of times, and emerge as the victor of the fight.
Some pics dedicated to the Old Guard of Pawai.



Less than a month to ORD liao, wonder whether I will get my wish to extent ORD in the end.
End of 37th Shift



1 Comments:
wah.. graphic.. gore!!!
11:16 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home