Jigsaw Day !
Wow yesterday was like a jigsaw day sia! Haha wat I meant is that my timng and shedule fits to each other nicely and I'm not late for all events!
Haha first thing of the day is of course helping out at my parents hawker stall.
"Billabong Gal" appeared!!! YeSh!!! this time round my parents and my bro all knew she was comin,haha and all kept quiet for me to serve her. Wow as gorgeous as ever,she got a nice hairstyle sia,same like Rachel last time,think thats cool. Just realise 2 things about her yest in our short conversation(wat conversation lar when I was just asking her wat she wants). Hey she can speak Chineseeeees!!!! well I tot she was ang mo pai lar but guess redhill is a place where chinese still rules. Wow and I realise she wear spects as well,contacts thou,so her bluish eye sparkle as she looked at me. So "Billabong Gal" set the rest of the day happy for me.

Afternoon@15oo hrs is a Ice Skating Event with Ri Dong and Shi Howe,haha FUN!!!! Last time I Ice -Skated was on Jan 1st 2005 with my Pri Sch frens ar,so quite long alr. Hey I Pro ok,fast and good,but I still fell one time and everyone nearby laughed at me~~~sian~~~. Wah Dong ah Dong.....I dunno how many times he fell lar but say~~~~he's wet all over haha. Not bad it was fun Ice Skating,lots of cool effect and lots of gals to see. Cheers
We ended by 1715,and dine till 1800 hrs,which after that I went to Creative to get my
Zen Micro changed again........the 3rd time since I bought the player,it sux. At 1900 hrs~~~its KTV session with Sky,Meihui,Eileen,and Alan for a short while. They all late lar,all come at 1930 plus,well so I started to sing solo myself first,Alan being my sole audience haha. Meihui just came back from HK ar,and she got Lao Po Bing for us Yea!!!!4 events,all in a day,fit nicely.Fun Fun Fun.



1 Comments:
Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»
1:10 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home