Life is like a game,throwing dice,making choices.Its a Bet,a Gamble,but everything is in your hands cause you hold the dice and you chose to gamble.Some result in Happiness,some Gloomy.Have no regrets cause we made the choice to play and choose in the first place.Dun talk to me bt God or Fate maker,although I'm very fine with religion.Religion is a reference to me,not dominance. Live the Life,Live the Game,Live the Iori Game.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Treasuring Every Moment of Your Life

As I rested for a day at home, I cant but keep thinking back of the wonderful days I had spent in the army for the 1 yr 10 mths of my life. It seems to have passed so fast, yet there has never been a moment where I get sick of the life I has been leading, and my Personal Life Aim has been fulfilled once again for this chapter of my life, that is to leave no regrets in the things I'm suppose to do and the things i want to do.


So whats the moral of the story that I wanna talk about?


Lets name it : Treasuring Every Moment of Your Life



As I recall back, the first day when I got enlisted into Tekong, my start of SISPEC, my days in FDS, and my first step into Pawai, everything is so wonderful and magical. It definitely seems like things has just happened not long ago. I met some of my Frens who came with me from SISPEC to FDS a few days ago while we were doing clearance. One of them was one of my best buddies during training days, and we chatted bt the days when we were training and about how time flies. It was really worth recapturing the images of the days I lead.

I do get amazed, right from the first day in Army, where the general sentiment was that Army takes away 2 years of their life, a waste of time, and which they say they can use it for better use. Haha even at the stage of SISPEC, we are making mockery of our own ppl when we say in Taiwan, ppl will refer to us as "Ah Bing Ge", and treat us to drinks if they see us in exercise. In Singapore, if they know ur NSF, the sentence will be "Haha, wasting 2 yrs"

What Superficiality.

In my sense, every moment in our life can be of great value and treasure sake. Since everyone will be doing National Service anyway, why not treat it seriously, as a form of personally training, learning new qualities such as leadership and team bonds. Working in the Air Force has made me grasp abit of the real working world.

As I savour the last few moments of my National Service, I must say I have fully enjoyed everysingle moment of it. I have treat every upshift on Pawai as my last, and have did my upmost in the form of my duty. Everything I wanted to do has been done.

So I can say that every moment for the past 1yr 10 mths has been treasured dearly by me. I feel that time has really passed too fast. A blink of the eye and my NSF is ending. So lets dun waste any moment of our life, something can be gained from whatever things that could happen, be it bad or good.

I smile back at the wonderful National Service life that I had went through, and I look forward to the next Chapter to unfold in my Uni life.

Lets Go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home