Life is like a game,throwing dice,making choices.Its a Bet,a Gamble,but everything is in your hands cause you hold the dice and you chose to gamble.Some result in Happiness,some Gloomy.Have no regrets cause we made the choice to play and choose in the first place.Dun talk to me bt God or Fate maker,although I'm very fine with religion.Religion is a reference to me,not dominance. Live the Life,Live the Game,Live the Iori Game.

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Fishing Spot 2 : Labrado Jetty [Tampan Frezy]



Well 3rd day after ORD, and off I went to fish with my bro again, this time round to Labrador Jetty near Habour front.

Well today we really went all out, woke up at 0700 hrs, take a bus to Harbourfront b4 taking Bus 93 and walking a long route to Labrador Jetty. Initially I thot that there'll be lots of Fishing Khaki, surprizingly there was relatively few. So we set up and first cast at 0900 hrs.

Cant believe that the Waiting has began again. Cast and cast, but there was no pull and the bait is eaten, what ate it??? After a few hrs of waiting in the sun both my bro and I also sian, so just cast and wait ba. I kaypo kaypo went to see how's the other Anglers doing. They are doing Tampan fishing (small size fish) while waiting for big bite with their other rods. I asked a uncle bout how he does that, and he helpfully explained to me how it can be done, and gave me a bag full of Tampans as bait. Cool! adding to that he even gave a rig he made himself to my bro since he is gg off.

















My bro tried, wa........at the end of the day he rig up 35 Tampan fish altogether. Buay Pai sia, really Tampan frenzy lar some more he also got a mini Queenie from rigging. Me jialuck lar, only got a pathetic Puffer Fish after all that waiting. Anway, the trip wasnt wasted, cos I have a big bite but I lost it. Also, today was a superb raining day, rained on and off for the whole afternoon. It even reached to a point where we sudder from the cold and all wet. The weather, clouds, ships were all great, reminds me of my wonderful days on Pawai. Haha should visit Labrador Park someday k its really a wonderful place.




We end game at 1800 hrs, by that time we are starving man, only ate a sandwich each for breakfast and biscuit, feels like Army. Haha so when we got home its food frenzy for ourselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home