Fishing Spot 3 : Bedok Jetty [BJT]
Another fishing trip I went with my brother, this time round to Bedok Jetty which is at East Coast.

Woke up early at 0700, prepare our stuff of drinks and our gears. Set off by taking MRT to Bugis first. Haha I got a nice deal where I acquire a 512mb of camera memory card for just s$15 bucks, oh my thats doubling my current card, no fret for Taiwan Trip liao.
Well we carry on our MRT ride to Bedok, alight to take 401 as instructed by streetdirectory, wah but I asked the station master, and 401 only operates on weekends.......thanks. Well we found an alternative, bus 31, and took the bus by instinct. Wah.....stopped at near the chalet area and walk like crazy for dunno how long till we reach Bedok Jetty.
Of course when we reach we immediately find a nice spot and set our gears. First cast using my newly tied triple hook using dead prawns. My bro wanted to get bait fish by using Tamban hooks first. He tried for quite a while till he got fed up, and was thinking whether to buy some from tackle shop. Luckily got one uncle nearby asked us whether we wan to buy the Tamban hooks, and help us get it from some home make seller nearby. Cool! Well as my brother does his Tamban Jigging, I got my first catch.


Puffer! Oh my god hear from lots of ppl of this darn fish........make super lots of noise with its teeth man.
Well lots of Tamban, my bro got sick of catching them and I start my own Tamban fishing. Took quite a while before I finally hooked up some and use them as baitfish too.


Oh yes..........and the Thunderstorm that was predicted on weather forecast happened......wah piang super heavy rain we can see it approaching from one side.....it was just trying to blow the jetty apart man, heng got bring raincoat and umbrella.
Lunch time break, I went to the East Coast Hawker Centre to Ta Bao for my bro and myself. Settle for Nasi Lemak. Wah everything there super ex lor haha, and eating the fish in the Nasi Lemak makes me wonder if those fishes are from the Malay Couple who was Tampan fishing in the morning......haha.


Fishing continues into the afternoon.....the Jetty getting lots of ppl from skaters and bikers. Wah I must realli point out that there are lots of pretty gals man. Ok lar for my bro he finally caught something of acceptable size thou not edible......an Eel!!!



Haha by then it was already quite late, so after a last few cast we pack up and took like an hour and a half to get home......sian haha but good day spent.Anyone wanna join next time?



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home