Life is like a game,throwing dice,making choices.Its a Bet,a Gamble,but everything is in your hands cause you hold the dice and you chose to gamble.Some result in Happiness,some Gloomy.Have no regrets cause we made the choice to play and choose in the first place.Dun talk to me bt God or Fate maker,although I'm very fine with religion.Religion is a reference to me,not dominance. Live the Life,Live the Game,Live the Iori Game.

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Taiwan Trip !!! 23rd Nov <------------>30th Nov


Hey Hey~~~wat a tiring and wonderful 11 days annual overseas vacation. Well this year's vacation was abit special since i paid for my own share with my HARD-EARNED-MONEY.

Although the trip is quite hectic in the sense that there are lots of morning calls and bus rides, I do take out some time at night to note down the events of the day, in a effort to post on my blog of course.

First Day : Early day, woke up@0530 after nagging by my parents. They are so Gan-Giong. Smart Dad bought Mac breakfast which was the last thing that I wanted, I dun wanna poo-poo or puke on the plane lor.....Flight took off at 1025, reached HK at 1430 for half time, b4 taking off to Taipei at 1515. Reached Taipei @ 1630 ! Nothing much for the first day, went to 西門丁 to eat Ah Chung Mian Xian, then took a walk around that area. Haha got one Taiwan Gal promoter stopped me to promote California Gym, well I told her that I'm a foreigner and she chatted with me for a while.Yippe!











Day 2 : Hey today was a wonderful day man! Went 野柳, where the renowed 女皇頭was. I have seen it on Taiwan variety shows b4, but gg there was special as the place was really wonderful. The huge waves have created a natural landform and the sea was just wonderful. Daredevil Fishermen were fishing there somemore, how I wish I can join them. At night we went to a mountain hotel where there are Hot Spring, haha wat a relaxing night of soaking myself in the Hot Spring after taking a night walk around 廬山。

Day 3 : The most wonderful day of the trip man ! I took a pic with a 檳朗西施. She was realli hot man, quite paiseh lar, my family around. But Heck It Understand, i dun wanna regret it later on and its for Photography sake, how noble. Yea and today took a freaking long trip to 阿裡山. Everyone heard of the song b4 rite, bt the gals there are pretty and the guys are strong, well all of them are working or studying down hill that day, din see them haha. But wow saw 2 trees which are over 2000 yrs old...wat a sight. Those Japs from WWII cut alot of the treasured trees there. Hotel at 高雄, went alone to 漁人碼頭 to see the sky line, fireworks....and lots of couples, I need a life man.






Day 4/5 : Went to some resort where we experience some nice evening fun with other tour groups,fired off some fireworks, beautiful man when a few groups all fired at the same time. There was also a Kong Ming Lantern releasing ceremony, wow I din know Kong Ming Lantern are so beautiful. I manage to SABO my parents to go on stage to do some Aboriginse greetings. Well speaking annother language is my dad's fatal point, so I guess that says alot bt the wacky things he done on stage. Went to some natural high land where we saw the manificent work of art of nature by water flowing the valley and creating wonderful landforms.





Day 6/7/8 : Nothing particular for the last few days. Drove to 花連 to look at the landscape, where on the left was high hills and on the right are the pacific ocean, wat grandness. Enjoyed some dance and song session by Aboriginese. Went back to Taipei to do some shopping around and look at 臺妹 !!! The hotel on the last night was quite nice leh, got jacuzzi and the bathroom is super big!. Also took a train ride from the southern part of Taiwan back to Taipei, quite a experience to see many crop fields and fruits garden along the way.


Taiwan is quite a wonderful place, in a sense that their culture and lifestyle is quite unlike the one that I am leading. Also are the many wonderful landscape that captivates my senses. Would visit Taiwan again next time to concentrate on 1 area instead to fully enjoy it. This trip was power man, 8 days, drove from 臺北 to 臺中 to 臺南 and back to 臺北. The interesting thing is that the journey doesn't end just yet. Following Taiwan Trip will be Hong Kong Trip! I like the feeling of ending and starting at the same time, feels like the trip is really good and ongoing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home