Life is like a game,throwing dice,making choices.Its a Bet,a Gamble,but everything is in your hands cause you hold the dice and you chose to gamble.Some result in Happiness,some Gloomy.Have no regrets cause we made the choice to play and choose in the first place.Dun talk to me bt God or Fate maker,although I'm very fine with religion.Religion is a reference to me,not dominance. Live the Life,Live the Game,Live the Iori Game.

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Fishing Spot 4 : Jurong Lake Jetty


Yes my frens, I am getting fat and lethargic from sitting in a air-condition office every weekday, eating tibits while I work, and eating Mac and oily duck noodles like nobody business.

As such, I have to burn those fat off lest they clog up my arteries. So I have thought of a new exercise, cycling as a part of my weekend routine. Why cycling? Cos I cant stand so many ppl flooding the swimming pool, and I'll look like a goon running on the stadium myself. Cycling makes exercise seems meaningful, cos it can take me to various places which I rarely visit.

So the first location I planned to go was Jurong Lake, one spot where I targeted to do luring. The cycling trip took me 2 hours, partly due to the rain and sight seeing. I reach the legal fishing jetty at Jurong Lake at 1645hr, so I start with my Grub worms( plastic worms). Sian no catch for the whole hour plus there. Although I din catch anything, there was interesting lesson learn, such as using bread as bait in freshwater, and also artificial lures. I bought a cheap lure at 3 bucks at a nearby tackle shop.


The journey wasn't that enjoyable........cos my pedel dropped out at jurong east. So it was quite a test of endurance back to clementi. Anyway it was a nice trip as the scenary is really good there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home