Life is like a game,throwing dice,making choices.Its a Bet,a Gamble,but everything is in your hands cause you hold the dice and you chose to gamble.Some result in Happiness,some Gloomy.Have no regrets cause we made the choice to play and choose in the first place.Dun talk to me bt God or Fate maker,although I'm very fine with religion.Religion is a reference to me,not dominance. Live the Life,Live the Game,Live the Iori Game.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Reality


Part 1
: Chuan Jun, Benjammin Peeris and Mukun called me on a wed night at 0000hrs. The moment I saw "Pawai" on my phone......I was stunned and a moment of surprize overfloods me. It has been a month since I left my wonderful mates and island, but alas, I still cant let go of it totally, it was a fondness which I guess was too great that I underestimated what it can do to me.

Yes I cant let go. I get reminded of the clear blue skies and white clouds of Pawai whenever I looked up at the sky. I get reminded of the nice jetty and peaceful sea whenever wind blew across me. And I get reminded of the nights on Pawai as I sleep each night. Its a feeling which I cannot endure, the feeling of fondness, and it is hurting like a rope entwinling my heart.

So the call goes like that.

They called me apparently to "Ka Jiao" me from my sleep. But I was happy cos it was coming from my previous shift mates. Chuan Jun talked to me for a while bt how his shift members are, the occasional irritation cause by a few who have weird habits, the increase workload such as filling in details of what each person did on a hourly basis (Mr Lim is getting crazy as some mentioned), and I told hm bt the pathetic results I have from fishing at mainland. Benjamin just came back from Italy the same day I came back from mine, so we were talking bt the trip, and how lucky he is to go upshift just 2 days after landing. Mukun darling ar, the guy who shares my same sentiments to Pawai, I told him to cherish wat he has now ba, cos I'm feeling like shit now. Poor Nicole which I heard from him that she has to be placed outside at night. Wat if she fell sick rite, Mr Lim really gotta think more into it lor. The chat lasted for half an hour, b4 I said bye and wish them a happy downshift day on Thu.

I really miss them. And I miss Pawai the most. I wun be able to spend my time weeding grass anymore, no more enjoying the sprinkle of rain from the sky on a high level ground, no more thinking bout my life on the RSO tower overlooking at the incredible scenary. No more sitting by myself on the jetty just looking at the vast ocean. I cant lie to myself anymore, about how life has to go on, I really cant let go.

I know time will heal, but at the moment, my heart is bleeding like a river......

Reality is really too much to bear sometimes.



Part 2 : I finally realise how reality works after getting my life off track from Army life.

It really means just working for 1 whole day starting from 0700 and ending at 1800. Eating a bowl of noodles plus drinking a can of coke will be equals to half an hour of life gg by the hourly pay.

Wat life. But at least its getting to its track again so I have to make some adjustment to find entertainment in my life. Saying goes, lifes still goes on.

Anyway, would like to express my interpretation of "reality" on today's post by the random topics I have discuss with my family over these few day.

As all knows, there was this recent case of a guy jumping into the mrt track and kana killed. Well the pictures of this accident (intentional as it looks) has been circulating and one of my fren has also express her sadness for the public reaction towards the accident, deeming it as a sad Singapore Story.

Ok she said her piece, then its my turn now. Assuming that its a Suicide Case and not Murder.

Wat a goon! thats wat I felt ultimately and wat my family members concluded after talking bt the event over a dinner (gross rite). First, that toot cause a 45min MRT jam, if I'm one of the ones in the public I'll be PISSED. Secondly, that toot cause a mess under the MRT tracks with the blood and everything, so if I'm one of the cleaner I'll be PISSED too. And say if SMRT decides to install electrical barriers at every MRT station to prevent ppl from falling in, I will be definately PISSED when MRT fares increases. So taking account into the time wasted by everyone, amount of money lost towards it, and the "sai gang" of clearing the carcass...........I tell u, I would curse and swear at the Suicide Person.

No joke, No sadness, No sympathy, just pure natural loathing of that Suicide Person why not he kill himself at some ULU place and disappear from the face of the Earth. Thats my Reality.

Disclaimer : Dey this is of no reference to watever event that happened in reality, just a case study to show how I will feel if someone kill himself/herself DELIBERATELY on the MRT track since there has been a few cases alr. Moral of the story is dun disrupt other ppls life with urs. Crude to say I'll curse and damn that person after death.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home