Tuas South Avenue Expedition 3 : 03A01
This is a 1 times super UNREALISTIC trip by 03A01 peepz and we outdone ourselves again
Persuaded by my tock cock description of Tuas South Avenue Fishing trip, Sky, Meihui and me came out with a super outdoor adventure proposal on a night supper trip one night.
So wat in the world are we doing there??? Yes we are playing MahJong!!! Sounds crazy, but the plan was carried out nevertheless and it was on a Saturday morning (25th Aug 2007)
Meet time was 0900 at my house, where Sky will help me transport the barang barang with his borrowed Van. Meihui and Eileen Zhang was late lar! so we met them at Jurong Point@1000. It was followed by a fast drive which took bt 20 mins.
Haha then the tough part came. First designated area was not favorable as there was no shelter and beach. We moved to second area where there is a beach and a trek of 15mins nearly took the living daylights out of Sky, Meihui and Eileen.
We finally set our base camp with Sky-constructed-shelter and start with our MahJong!!! Eventually I won the most today lar haha. We also brought Mobile Lunch of Sushi, Mayo Tuna and bread and 'Maria' help us to make them.
After a round of MahJong, we went to explore the dreamlike beach that I told them about.
There were some drizzle today, but the weather was good overall.
We pack up the area, did AREA CLEANING, around 5pm b4 making our way back. I hope that ppl do not little the nature, and I always do my part by cleaning up my own and other rubbish that I see when I go for trips.
Haha I bet my Sky, Meihui and Eileen is gonna have Sun Burn lor. Hope they enjoy and go for other adventure trips with me again.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home